The countdown to the Official SidepodMeet-up continues. Only 10 more days people!
In other news, welcome to Tuesday. Lots of things happening now that the F1 break is finally drawing to a close and lots of bulletpoints for you to peruse. With no further ado:
- Everybody is rushing to get into shape. First Jenson and now Nico has gone down the triathlon route to keep fit.
- Nick Heidfeld finally gets some time in a racing car, but it is not in a Mercedes... And it seems Ant may or may not have stolen his drive seat.
- While our very own Nick has decided to time travel and correct the past. Sounds like a good thing, as I wouldn't want my weekly daily to get confused with Wednesday's.
- And a third random Nick has become sick of Dubai (and its Bernie-sque ways).
- Christmas has come four months early it seems, as Alianora has very kindly decided to give out a free Autocourse 2003 to anyone who participates in this competition. More people should get into the spirit of giving. ;)
- Tweets of the week sees everyone getting bored of the break (even Ferrari). Why can't we have two Spa races in a month instead of such a long build-up to one?
- Christine's turn at being a weather girl may be short-lived, but here is a handy website for those who wish to have a go.
- Pat's swap shop post is a lovely read on drivers, their careers and how we perceive them. Do have a look!
- As I had promoted last week: Peter Winsor's exclusive interview on the late USF1.
- It seems that Tuesdays tend to be tricky. Suggestions for other days of the week (for Alex's benefit) here and here. Should we include these titles in our daily headings?
- Heikki's dad has been making an impact recently. Maybe we should have a SidepodDad Character Cup?
- Johnathan Noble has written a dummy guide to F1 racing. Shouldn't we be doing one for the art of watching F1 racing too?
- A lovely Leigh ping on the new old Sakhir circuit. I wonder if they would consider reverting Spa to its old grandeur too?
- Christine's rankings sees Schumacher pick up 4 points. Wow.
- And please contribute to Christine's groundbreaking 5km run. You will want to be a part of history when it is being made.
- Sebastian's blog post may be long, but it is a definite worthwhile read. Team orders alert!
- Mr. C wants you to test out how awesome Sidepodcast has become.
- It is a certain Nelson Piquet's birthday today. Now usually I am super high on Tuesday birthdays, but his son's behaviour makes me feel ambivalent. Ah well. Here's a birthday cake anyway.