Hello everyone. I hope you are all over your motorsport-related hangovers? I was knackered today so I decided to go for a run in order to reset the body clock a bit.
What a weekend we had! Le Mans was epic, as always (check out the AUTOSPORT pics and this time lapse video), MotoGP was soggy but not so fun… and that Canadian Grand Prix! That has to be one of the best races I have ever seen. And what a finish! So I thought I would link to some reactionary posts and opinions to it:
- Firstly, the Rate the Race thread has some great banter. Check it out!
- Jalopnik has their famous Crayola post – great pic!
- Martin Brundle has his thoughts
- BadgerGP had a live event from London and here was their reaction to the end of the race – great videos!
- Lukeh has his thoughts, which are well worth a read as always!
- Joe has his thoughts and some amusing anecdotes between the F1 journos
- Finally the Paddock Grapevine from AUTOSPORT is your best source for all the behind the scenes stuff.
Christine & Mr. C have released an e-book! And it’s well worth a read, it’s well written with some great facts and it’s a bargain too! I have downloaded the Kindle App and this is the first e-book I have bought, so what are you waiting for?
Some pictures from a Polish newspaper have surfaced of Robert Kubica. While it’s shocking looking at his arm, he’s on his feet and he’s looking a lot better. There’s talk that he might try and make a return in Brazil, too…
Here’s a great new post from Lukeh called F1 Babelfish – it’s a really funny look into what F1 people say and what they really mean :D
Some non-F1 stuff to wrap up now. Did you know everything was a remix? I never realised it, and I’m never gonna look at things the same way again!
The Angry Birds developers are making some sort of game where you have to roll a fat panda around. There goes my free time!
Amanda posted a link to Facebook called The Genesis of Doctor Who – a great collection showing how Doctor Who was created…
British Lady Racer Pippa Mann has secured funding for more races in Indycar. Woohoo!
Finally, here’s an amazing pic for you – an aerial pic of Chicago with Lake Michigan frozen and some amazing shadows. Wow!
Have a great day and if I’m not too busy I might see you in the comments!