Why hello! You've had a day to recover from the prolonged chaos that was Canadian Grand Prix, so hopefully you are all doing well. Lets not hang about and see what was going on yesterday:
- Yesterday Autosport reported on Lewis Hamilton being spotted having a private meeting with Christian Horner. Whilst it has been dismissed as a social visit, specultation is high on the future of the 2008 World Champion and where he might be driving after 2012.
- Felipe Massa made contact with the wall during the grand prix whilst attemtping to lap Karthikeyan who as it turns out was confused as to what tyres he was on, and as such was driving around on slicks beleiveing they were Inters.
- Martin Whitmarsh has described Jenson Button's Canadian Grand Prix win as being amongst F1's greatest.
Ferrari are still saying that it is too early to rule out the title, realisticly it is look very unlikely considering Ferrari has yet to finish ahead of Vettel this year.
- In other news, Di Resta believes his penalty was too harsh, Steve Nielsen has left Renault and Sauber were dissappointed by their dry pace.
- The first pictures of Robert Kubica leaving the hospital have emerged, the pictures show for the first time the extent of the injuries he suffered back in February.
- As a Doctor Who fan have you ever wondered how River Song's timeline fits in with the Doctors? Well this is for you. It shows three timelines, the universe, River Songs and finally the Doctor's. Simply click on a tile and the timelines will match up!
- With yesterday being Monday it means there are some new tweets of the week most of which are about the action packed weekend in Canada.
- With today being Tuesday, it can mean only one thing its Rankings day! If you've seen anything you think a driver might deserves points for, now is the time to bring it to Christine's attention.
As I have done in the last couple of Daily Posts I shall leave you with a video, this time with Nico Rosberg and the Mercedes team explaining how brakes work: