It is Thursday again! Where does the week go? Time is marching on and whilst we have a breather from F1 this weekend, the F1 World has certainly not gone quiet.
- Fernando Alonso believes he could have been challenging for the victory in Monaco had he not crashed in final practice and missed the qualifying session. I still believe I have jinxed him by saying I'd leave a voice mail the next time he won, since then he's just had problems.
- Four-time Formula 1 world champion Alain Prost will be taking part in the Race of Champions for the first time this year. The event will be taking place at the Dusseldorf's ESPRIT Arena in November.
- Joe has some thoughts looking back at the controversy surrounding Schumacher's overtake on Alonso. Hopefully a line has been drawn, now that Mercedes are not appealing, and we can all move on and forget about it.
- Renault are apparently ready to expand the number of teams that they supply engines to in 2011. With Red Bull winning races and the Renault works team battling for the podium it certainly isn't a bad engine to have. It is also very fuel efficient!
- Adam Cooper has a couple of blog posts looking at the incidents from the Monaco Grand prix, the 'devastating' mistake made by McLaren although it was not all bad news as the engine was near its end anyway and Karun Chandhok is refusing to dwell on his retirement in Monaco after Trulli's Lotus went flying over his head.
- Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo tried out Ferrari's Formula 1 simulator. He may need the practice considering he once managed to beach a Ferrari California in a gravel trap in front of thousands of fans.
That is all I have for you, I hope you enjoy all the links and have a great day whatever you are doing, and I shall see you in the comments!