It is July! The year seems like is just flying on by, it is day 182 of 2010 and with only 183 until the end of it is essentially the middle of the year. After the last couple of weeks of almost non-stop sport we have time for a breather with the World Cup taking a break and no Formula One this weekend, Wimbledon though carries on and as always there will be a post for that.
- FOTA have got together and announced a carbon emissions programme essentially pushing for a 'greener' F1 future, this will be in addition to what the FIA is doing in trying to reduce the carbon footprint of the sport.
- After Kamui Kobayashi's brilliant drive at Valencia at the weekend the Sauber team are working hard in order to prolong its form promising a series of updates to car over the next couple of races.
- McLaren has just revealed a new video featuring Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button this time visiting a warehouse full of old McLaren F1 cars, this prompted a lot of talk in the comments of the sports past and a wonderful post on the video by Gavin.
- There is a rumour doing the rounds that former World Champion and current World Rally Driver Kimi Raikkonen could be asked to test Pirelli tyres for next year's Formula 1 season. According to his manager it would come down to if Kimi was interested in the challenge and whether it will fit in with his schedule.
- The Goodwood Festival of Speed starts tomorrow and Lukeh has been blogging about looking forward to the festival and name dropping just a few of the people that will be attending.
That is about it for this daily post, so I hope you all have a good day and I shall see you in the comments.