It is Tuesday! F1 persists with its absence so today's bulletpoints will be slightly less than usual. :( Let's get on with it then:
- Yesterday's daily shenanigans was rather amusing, but it was still a fantastic job by Steven Roy. Interested in helping out? Then head over to our wiki page and sign up to be a daily writer too!
- Bernie's circus may be taking a breather, but not so with the Americans. Leigh reviews round 12 of IndyCar racing.
- Ralf has also taken time out from doing whatever he does nowadays to defend his elder brother. When Michael has never seemed to care much for him, why does Ralf even bother?
- It has been a long time since the death of USF1 and Peter Windsor is ready to spill the beans. Keep a lookout for the exclusive interview next week.
- Tweets of this week is a little less focused on the racing (since there hasn't been any) and more varied, while Christine's rankings details everyone's weekends away from F1 (or not).
- The long awaited winner of the Sidepodcast Character Cup is Karun Chandhok. And in celebration, I treated myself to curry. The Tandoori Chicken is especially delicious. ;)
- The countdown to the SidepodSpa meetup continues. Pat gives a rough idea of the behind-the-scenes planning involved. Sign up if you are going!
- Pings for everyone: Pat wraps up the Goodwood weekend, Amy's Australian adventure, Lou writes about livery and Alianora solves the F1 rulebook for us.
- Jenson Button participated in the recent London Triathlon and did very well despite being ill. Pictures here.
- Thunderstorm troubles for our favourite F1 Finn (who talks about our other favourite Finn here).
- LOST has ended. Or has it? Extra footage has surfaced on the net for those who just can't get enough of it.
- Amy's favourite celebrated his birthday on the 8th with a simple but lovely chocolate cake. My country favours the extravagant or the adorable.
And on this note I shall wish my country a belated happy birthday and hope everyone has a restful yet refreshing week. See you around in the comments!