We're heading into another weekend now, where F1 headlines tends to tail off. Last week we were confronted with the news that Webber was in hospital, so if that's the kind of off-season topics we have in store, I'd rather keep playing I Spy! However, here's what else we're talking about.
- Steven Roy believes that Honda's choice is between Senna and Barrichello, and that di Grassi has no chance. Boo. Who's your money on? Also they are apparently dropping the Earth Dreams livery, so what do you think their next paint job will look like?
- The man, Dank and Ian from Racing Bulls got to go to the Red Bull factory. We're all sincerely jealous and want to hear about it on Sunday. Come up with some great questions and we can pump him for information.
- Jon raised two very important questions: Why is it that Jack Bauer and James Bond never die? And why do spies never have to fill up with fuel?
- Don't forget to let us know if you're attending Autosport International and what day you're going to be there. That's if you want to catch up with us, of course. We won't take offence if you don't!
- Sidepodspace I Spy is currently with Andy Taylor and the letter S.
You can also tell us if you're doing anything exciting this weekend, because we're very nosy like that. You don't have to stick to the topics I've written above, share anything on your minds. I'll see you in the comments.