Hello and welcome to Thursday, it is so very nearly the weekend and there is F1 action at Monza along with rallying for Kimi to keep us entertained.
The winner of last year’s Italian Grand Prix at Monza was Rubens Barrichello, who this weekend will be starting his 301st grand prix (lets hope it goes better than the 300th).
- Yesterday the WMSC got together in Paris and the result of which is that Ferrari will not receive any further punishment for the team orders incident at the German Grand Prix, there is a post here with all the bits of information and a poll.
- Also the 2011 provisional calendar was released with 20 races from March all the way through to the end of November, it is going to be a long old season.
- The final bit of news is that there won't be a13th team on the grid next season after it was decided that none of the applicants met the FIA's requirements
- Google announced Google Instant where by when you start typing in the search box, your search results will start to appear. Mashable has a post up about what predictions you can expect for each letter of the alphabet.
- A lot of things are becoming touch screens these days as technology has advanced, it will be interesting to see where it goes over the next few year. Well a Swedish design firm has produced a rather good video on what they think the technology will be like.
- Lukeh and Gavin have written up their thoughts on Kangaroo TV that they managed to get their hands on whilst at the Belgium Grand Prix in Spa, well worth a read.
That is it for this daily post and I'm going to take this oppurunity to offer writing the Thursday daily post to someone else. I've enjoyed writing them over the past several months but my free time is decreasing again so it is best to hand over now. So I don't end on a sad point, I hope you all have a good day and I shall see you in the comments.