Hello and Welcome to Thursday, I know what you are thinking its Thursday the worst day of the week. The weekend is so close but yet still so far away. The good news is that there is only one day until the British Grand Prix starts to get underway at Silverstone.
- Yesterday Renault ruined the testing of the new poll feature here on Sidepodcast when they announced that Robert Kubica will remain with the team until the end of the 2012 season.
- Stefano Domenicali said yesterday that it is crucial that Ferrari pick up a victory in the next three races before the summer break. There is a poll running over here on which you can pick one of the next three races you think Ferrari have the best chance of winning.
- Paul di Resta is remaining focused on doing the best job he can in practice sessions and not think too much about whether he can land a seat in 2011.
- Last weekend was the Goodwood Festival of Speed, and Pat W has his review of his time at the festival it has pictures and video! and is well worth a read.
- With Doctor Who has finished now you'd think I would have nothing to talk about, but I'm going to find a way each week to keep mentioning the show. This week I bring you an anecdote from show runner Steven Moffat on the current Doctor Matt Smith:
I remember when [Matt Smith] turned up at a Worldwide meeting really early on, and the first thing he did was spill a cup of coffee over a rather lovely woman. On the way out, he apologised to a completely different woman for the coffee incident. “That was the wrong woman,” I said, as he went out the doors. “Nope,” he replied. “That was the second cup.”
Steven Moffat, Production Notes, Doctor Who Magazine
That sums up my daily post for this week. I hope you all have a good day whatever you are up to and I shall see you in the comments.