Hello my lovely fellow commenters, ahh it’s nice to be back on daily duties again. I hope you’re all having an enjoyable weekend so far. I think it’s fair to say that I’ve had a slightly different weekend than I had last week. However in order to ease my post SidepodSpa blues I’m writing this daily to the soundtrack of rain. Ahhh it’s like being in Belgium all over again! Right then, on with the daily, what do we have to look through today?
- Well Karun Chandock has dusted off his racing gloves and hopped back into an F1 car for the first run of the Korean Grand Prix track. If you want to take a look at some of the photos he took head over to his twitter page. Karun is great at getting the fans involved and he didn’t disappoint yesterday with plenty of shots of his day for us all to look at.
- In more F1 news Jenson seems to be feeling a little bit more positive about his title chances compared to last week. Which is good to know because I’m not sure I could cope with being sad in another interview! Poor JB!
- In some other motorsport news Christine brought our attention to some rather sad news about Franck this weekend. Poor Franck!
- As I’m catching up with my google reader I’ve been looking through alot of f1 photographs from last weekend, so I thought I’d draw your attention to some of the photos I’ve been looking at recently, Simon Arron has his ‘Belgian GP in pictures’ section of the telegraph site, Darren Heath has his photographs and blog post up, and Andy Hone also has some of his shots up too. Oh,and are you up to date with Sutton images blog?
- In Sidepodcast news Mr C has released a preview of the new comment editing system he hopes to implement soon. Check it out here, it looks awesome! I also published a little post about what we were all up to last weekend, which you can take a look at here.
That’s about it for now, according to to gigglesradio.com today we should be looking forward to the 0-9 show, so stay tuned for that around the usual time. It’s DTM day today, if you’re going, or going to any sort of event today do keep us updated in the comments, whatever you do I hope you all have a great day!