Hello everyone, are you enjoying this lovely Sunday? I hope so. Well I’ve got lots of lovely links for you all to help you with your day anyway.
I declare today Coldplay day (sorry non Coldplay fans), If you’ve not heard their brand new single you can listen here.
Now everyone (including us in the UK), can download the single from itunes (consider this a reminder Mr C!). Yaaay! What a summery uplifting song.
We also got to see a great French Open finals tennis match between Li Na and Francesca Schiavone. We live commented it and everything!
Today, Christine is back with more FBFB joy today for the mens final. It’s going to be an exciting match between Federer and Nadal. I can’t wait. I hope you’ll join us in the comments!
Today is also an exciting day for everyone’s favourite ex champion! Jenson and his girlfriend Jessy are taking part in the Blenhiem Triathlon. If you’re local to the area maybe you could pop over and show your support. Either way I’m sure we’ll all send them our best wishes!
Okay, now onto some arty links.
• We often try to make our art work look like photographs, whether this is a correct approach to painting/ drawing is a debate for another day. However a very clever photographer Barbara Cole has found a technique using Polaroid film which makes her photographs look like paintings! No photoshop or anything!
• Ever a fan of surrealism, here are some wonderful photo manipulations for you to enjoy.
• We all know that our grandparents are superheros, but here you can see that Sacha Goldberger has captured how!
• It’s Sidepodspace and Sidepodart all rolled into one, love it!
• If you’ve been in the comments these last 5 months you’re probably realised just how in love with Berlin I am following my study trip there in February. Well here you can see some of the amazing architecture I was fortunate enough to see first hand.
• By far my favourite advert has to be the Sony TV Ad with all the bouncy balls falling down the hill. I’m sure you all remember it. Well some very lucky photographer was on hand at that amazing shoot to capture it. Have a look at their limited edition prints here.
That’s about it for today I’m afraid. I hope I’ve given you enough to keep you entertained for the day. I’ll see you in the comments!