It is Thursday once more and after missing last week’s daily post due to illness I have returned to hopefully bring you an interesting post once more. Whilst we have no Formula One action this weekend the aftermath of the race in Turkey has left us with a number of news stories, the majority focusing on the Red Bull team.
- Another day another person in the Red Bull team is blamed for the incident that caused both drivers to collide. The blame has been shifted (at least by Helmut Marko) to Mark Webber's race engineer who apparently didn't tell him that Vettel was faster. According to Christian Horner, Webber asked for Vettel to back off a lap before their collision. However Mark Webber has urged the team to pull itself together and act as a united force, hopefully they can draw a line and move on from this.
- Whilst the situation at Red Bull is being exposed for all to see there could possibly be trouble brewing over at McLaren, Stuart Codling has written a post on the situation.
- Force India is taking legal action against Lotus Racing, Mike Gascoyne and Aerolab over a breach of intellectual property. They have begun court proceedings because they believe Lotus have used and benefited from the use of its intellectual property without permission from the Force India F1 Team. In what could be an interesting twist Lotus have announced the appointment of former Force India Technical Director Mark Smith.
- Mr C has been busy blogging again with a post looking at webcams in the McLaren garage.
- The Doctor Who mention in this daily is actually a warning in that because there will be an episode airing on the 12th June, qualifying for the Canadian Grand Prix will be moved over to BBC 2. Now all I need to do is pick which I'm going to watch...
That is it for this daily post, which I hope you have enjoyed. I hope you all have a good day and I shall see you in the comments.