Good day to you!, with the Monaco GP behind us and the next race in Canada not until the following weekend we get a small breather from Formula One action.
- After the closing stages of the Monaco Grand Prix came to a rather unspectaulcar end after the red flag incident, Pirelli have called for the rule allowing tyre changes to be changed. The current rule is seemingly in place for changable races where during the red flag period the condidtions have changed and a different set of tyres would be needed.
- After his accident in qualifying Sergio Perez has been released from hospital and is expecing to be racing in Canada.
- The aftermath of Lewis Hamilton's after race interview is rumbling on, whilst Lewis has visited the stewards to apologise, Jackie Stewart has criticised the 2008 World Champion. Lewis has also taken to twitter to apologise to the other drivers for his comments.
- Last year at the British GP at Silverstone, Fernando Alonso told his team and the world that he could still win the Championship at the time he was over 40 points adrift. Well this year the race at Silverstone will either be the end or the start of fightback from Fernando Of course if Vettel wins everything before it, then it will come to an end a lot sooner.
- Paul di Resta is frustrated with himself over how his first visit to Monaco in an F1 car went, after finishing 12th after recieving a drive through penalty.
- With yesterday being Monday it means there are some new tweets of the week most of which are about the action packed weekend in Monaco.
- With today being Tuesday, it can mean only one thing its Rankings day! If you've seen anything you think a driver might deserves points for, now is the time to bring it to Christine's attention.
Once more I shall leave you with a video, this time with Nico Rosberg and the Mercedes team explaining how gearboxes work: