Woah... It's the end of March already... I wasn't expecting that. I mean with January and February you expect them to flake out on you, but March? March is a trooper, it just keeps going... But no... Today is it!
I'm not sure if you are aware of this but the Formula 1 season has begun and that means there is a lot of stuff for me to link to, as Jennifer Aniston once said, "here comes the links" (it may have been science):
- I would like to suggest that Jake Humphrey is a good person to get updates from, his blog from the weekend is out now.
- Timo Glock is worried about Virgin's pace, and why wouldn't he be?
- Sauber have decided against appealing their disqualification in Australia, even if their biggest fan still finds them appealing.
- So enough of everyone else telling you what they thought of the race, Sidepodcast wants to know what you thought of it?
So what about the Motorsport news that isn't about Australia? Do we have some of that? Youbetcha!
- The helmet manufacturers have responded to Massa's injury from last year by adding a Zylon strip (that's not Nylon)
- Karun Chanhok has been pleasantly surprised by the layout of the Indian Grand Prix
- Leigh has a fine review of the IndyCar Race of St Petersburg
And... Mercedes have a new advert featuring Schumacher, Rosberg, a can of Red Bull and a very special guest:
Amy was very pleased by the actions of the special guest in the video and so I was more than happy to clip out that bit and put it on a loop, it's ended up being a bit creepy (so be warned):
What about some non-Motorsport stuff? Oh yeah we've got that too:
- First as loved by Mr C and other people who like a) Spanish or b) knowing what day of the week it is it's Spanish Wednesday's triumphant return
- The BBC website went down yesterday, but they have posted a non-explanation explanation here, personally I think it will turn out that they use Media Temple
- But while parts of the BBC were going back to the dark ages, other parts (the ever wonderful Blue Peter) were breaking boundaries by broadcasting their entire program in 3D
Right so that's all of that... And there seems to be quite a bit of it... So when shall we meet again? Well hopefully at 4pm on Sunday when it's time for a new Giggles Radio show, this Sunday it's 1982. Be there or be very much square.