Hey everyone, and welcome to Sunday! I’m not sure about you but I’ve already had a very busy weekend, so I’m pleased it’s a bank holiday in the UK! Today is going to be very busy as well, as we have much to discuss and follow, here are a few things to start with;
- Yesterday Eurovision day was embraced by the comments, Amy wrote her first guest post in honour of the occasion and we all live commented the event. Alex even did an extra special Eurovision Giggles Radio as part of the build up! We weren’t the only f1 fans to appreciate Eurovision though, f1 twitter feeds were full of comments about the show from people in Turkey such as Will Buxton.
- With yesterday full of Eurovision and F1 goodness what can we look forward to today? More racing of course! Mark Webber secured his third successive pole yesterday, can he make it three wins in a row? We’ll have to tune in at the usual time to find out! Does anyone have any predictions? What are Jenson’s chances of winning from 4th? Will Mclaren leave anything in his car this weekend?
- I know what you’re thinking… one Formula 1 race just isn’t enough to satisfy your motorsport needs for this Sunday. Well fear not! You can also tune into the Indy 500, or follow the Rally of Portugal.
- If you find some extra time between all that motorsport you might also want to check out the tennis today. It’s going to be an excellent day at Roland Garros, with Federer, Murray, Cilic, and Soderling amoung just a few great players in action today. For a full schedule of play visit the official website.
- With such a busy day of sport ahead why not try and squeeze in a listen of the latest Aside with Joe podcast, if you’ve not already heard it. If you’re a fan of Joe (and lets face it, who isn’t!) and if you’re going to the Canadian GP, or live near by I highly recommend you check out Joe’s Canadian meet up plans. Having been to the London event I can’t stress enough how great it is.
Well, I think that’s enough to keep everyone busy, if UK residents are wondering how they will spend their day off on Monday, why not consider going to motorsport at the palace event in London. I hope you all have a lovely day!