Welcome to Thursday, yep I know again. For the Apple fans amongst us yesterday saw the release of a new range of iPod’s, noticeable Mr C and myself were most excited over the iPod Touch finally getting a camera. After an racing action last weekend at Spa Francorchamps there is no F1 action this weekend, no rallying for Kimi but possibly racing for Franck.
The man at the centre of most discussion right now is Sebastian Vettel and his incident packed race last weekend taking out Jenson Button and destroying Liuzzi's front wing. According to the poll carried out before Spa, of the 96 who took part only 8 thought Vettel will be champion this year.
- The track layout for the United States Grand Prix venue in Austin, Texas has been revealed, the circuit has been designed by Hermann Tilke. The track is 3.4-miles long with 20 corners and elevation changes.
- Alonso has said that a good result at Monza is key to team morale in the remaining races of this season.
- Hamilton is looking to complete his set of wins at Formula 1's most famous venues with a win at Monza next weekend.
- Joe has posts on Rome still after for a Grand Prix, Renault possibly wanting to buy back the team from Genii and on Stefan Bellof (yesterday marked the 25th anniversary of his death)
- RG has written a rather brilliant post on Tottenham’s signing of Van Der Vaart, I mention this despite being a fan of their rivals Arsenal.
- Ever had a song stuck in your head? I know I have, well there is now a website to help you out (please be aware the song starts straight away). All you need to do is load the site a random song will play, the idea being it will cause you to forget whatever is your head.
- Those who made the journey to Spa last weekend weren’t content with just seeing the action, they commented nearly everything, provided us with many pictures, Lukeh’s pictures can be found here along with a review here. I'm sure there will be many guest posts in the future but in the mean time there is a sidepodchat of their adventures for us all to enjoy.
That sums it up for this daily I hope you all have a good day, remember to tell us in the comments what your up to and of course I shall see you in them.