Hello all, I hope this British bank holiday is treating you well so far! It’s finally the day we’ve all been waiting for, race day!! The F1 summer holidays are finally over and our favourite sport is back with somewhat of a bang. We’ve had birthdays, contract signings, little bit of politics, incidents, rain, and a few shock qualifying results, and we haven’t even had the race yet! If you’ve missed any of the race weekend action so far you can catch up with why Pastor got a penalty and Mark Webber’s news over at Christine’s fabulous F1 minute. Speaking of Christine’s wonderful work, if you missed Qualifying yesterday you can catch the highlights of the best coverage here.
We were treated to some great TV last night, Dr Who was back last night and wow what an episode! If you’ve seen it and haven’t yet caught Christine’s or Lukeh’s thoughts then please do. What.an.episode!
Reading festival is also on this weekend and as usual, here at Sidepodcast we’re embracing the festival, so please join us for live chatter tonight here.
Shall we get on with some arty and fun links for this glorious Sunday then?
• I’ve always wanted to visit Budapest and these photos just make me want to go there more.
• I’ve know some people like to play with their food, but this is taking that to a whole new level!
• Now that polaroid film as we know and love it is becoming much rarer how about turning a normal photograph into one using one very simple thing.
• I love these, some wonderful ‘brandversations’ for you all.
• Finally, if you saw a Super Mario Bros box hanging in the air in front of you, would you know what to do?
That’s about it for today. Have an amazing day, I hope all of you in the US that may have been/ may be affected by the hurricane are all safe and well. See you in the comments!