Well, what a day for Mark Webber! Just as we thought everything was calming down, the poor guy hits the headlines for all the wrong reasons. However, there's plenty of other things up for discussion, so let's have a quick rundown:
- Supposedly, Bernie has said there won't be any French Grand Prix until 2011, as Euro Disney pulled out and he can't get his way with the Paris street race. What do you think about this? Should we have France on the calendar? Or does this just leave more room for Canada to return?
- As mentioned above and in this blog post, Webber was involved in an accident. We wish him well, of course, and a speedy recovery, but we'll post any updates in the comments here.
- We're asking for your feedback. Okay, this one is a blatant plug and not really an anticipated discussion topic for this thread. But it's worth pointing out. Let us know what you think about the shows we make.
- We've updated the header again, yet another great submission from Dirty Scarab. Let us know how you like this one, and don't forget if you're feeling artistic you can always submit your own.
- Also, Dank left a comment letting us know that a Baby DC had entered the world. Haven't seen this reported anywhere else yet, but congratulations to them, anyway!
As ever, feel free to discuss anything that is on your mind and don't be limited by what I've mentioned above. We'll be recording some shows later today, so don't forget to stay tuned for an up to date schedule.