Hello there, it is Monday, the start of another week, and this is your daily post to kick things off. F1 will return next weekend, so the summer break is over, the waiting is almost done, things will start kicking into gear once more.
Red Bull got some practice in already, heading over to Austin for some filming.
Meanwhile, here are a few bits and bobs you may have missed:
- The long-awaited F1 Debrief finally arrived, with talk of football and stickers, handbrake turns and rookie racers, cuddly bears and unhealthy debates.
- Over the weekend, Rob Smedley appeared on BBC Tees and talked about his future with or without Ferrari, and plugged the charity dinner he'll be speaking at.
- Lukeh is in the midst of a 7 Days of F1 special to celebrate the return of the racing, and the latest post involved the music associated with the sport.
- VivaF1 have posted their latest Caption Competition which sees what appears to be a spot of arm wrestling going on in the paddock.
- In two non-F1 bits, I really loved this column from David Mitchell about when less is more, and I also blogged over the weekend about the Doodle Revolution.
Hope everyone has a great week, I won't sign off in my standard way, as I probably won't see you in the comments, but never fear, I am always watching! Mwa ha ha.