Things have quietened down again on the news front, with almost everybody going back in to hibernation to evaluate the results of their test. Meanwhile, I've been super busy and finally completed the transcript for Episode 69. Whilst this may sound like I'm crazily behind (which I am), that was the epic long British GP show that was well over an hour long. Check it out, if only to humour me.
Anywhere, there has been plenty going on in the comments, so read on to see what you might be missing:
- Valentino Rossi has taken to the seat of the Ferrari once again. He's three seconds off the pace so far - because he can't do it or because he just needs a little more time?
- Gavin gave us all a challenge in yesterday's comments, to list your top ten drivers for 2008. Ten is a lot, so think carefully.
- We also have more Sidepodspace news, with yet another space walk. I think nothing was dropped this time, although we could do with another update.
- The possibility of living on Mars.
- Ecuadorian dwarves that are genetically immune to cancer.
That's not the only things to be talked about though. There's always plenty going on in the comments. Share your thoughts, tell us the news, and discuss anything you like. I'll see you there.