It was the final day of testing today which saw some lopsided Ferrari cars, some Renault braces and Vettel on top once again. That was good stuff. Now we get to sit back and try and analyse everything we saw. It's going to be particularly difficult because everyone was running different strategies and we don't have any idea who was actually fast. Nevertheless, we will do our best.
Formula 1 related discussions:
- Bourdais seems to be pretty annoyed about the way his test went, he's now saying that it's going to come down to the money in the end.
- Sutil says he's not feeling threatened by Pedro de la Rosa, which is hardly a surprise because he finished last for the second day in a row.
- The Red Bulletin looks like it's on the way out. Boo.
- Also, how can we get Bernie on Sidepodquiz?
Non-Formula 1 related discussions:
- There's a new commenting feature available. Use it carefully, it's brand new and still in the alpha stage.
- We'd still quite like your nomination votes. It's still the nominations, people, imagine how much fun we'll have once it gets going.
Naturally, there is no reason to feel limited by what I have listed here. We want to hear what you've got to say about anything F1 and about the world in general. Get talking, and I'll see you in the comments.