Hey there folks! It’s the Wednesday before Easter! Did you enjoy the Grand Prix? I hope you did, I thought it was fantastic! If you haven’t had a chance to yet, check out the latest debrief…
In fact, there have been plenty of posts lately on Sidepodcast … for example the Tweets of the Week and Christine’s Rankings – but also Amy has written a great two part special on the Fanvision (formerly KangarooTV) device – well worth checking out!
You MUST also check out Jalopnik’s F1 review in Crayola – love the pics! Perhaps they miss PicApp too? One of the pics pokes a little bit of fun at Jenson Button’s pitlane mishap – so Andy Blackmore (the Spotter’s Guides guy) has made a helpful reminder for him :D
I must admit I thought Webber was the best driver of the Chinese GP, but BadgerGP disagrees and thinks it was Hamilton. Close call I suppose. If you have a subscription to Autosport, Adam Cooper has a great analysis of how Hamilton won the race – and also revealed that McLaren planned to do a two-stopper and switched during the race. Mmm, strategy so good it’s gonna have to be blogged about ;)
At least with Vettel not winning we didn’t have to see the finger – although Anthony Davidson found a great mimic!
Road & Track have a great article on Google Earth mapping racetracks from around the world. If I remember rightly, Ollie did that too. Shame he’s not blogging much these days…
Some non-F1 stuff for you now:
- How about a hand drawn map of Super Mario World?
- Here’s a list of all the Time Magazine covers. Ever.
- Here’s a great re-working of the original Tron movie with a new score. It’s kinda like an hour long music video, but it’s so cool!
- Annoyed at the new restrictions placed on Spotify? Well here’s 6 alternatives you should check out…
- Here’s a video about that really fast rollercoaster at the Ferrari World Theme Park. Looks fast!
- Sidepodspace time: Fun facts about the Space Shuttle Orbiter
- Is Twitter going to buy Tweetdeck?
- Here’s some fun Math Demotivational Posters for you. I never thought Math could be expressed through dance!
- A Fiat 500 Looped the Loop. Bonus Simpsons reference in the article too :)
- Finally, what would happen if you removed Garfield from the comic or the last panel from Peanuts? Scary thought…
So that’s all from me. I will be around in the comments today but I am going away to Berlin for Easter after that. So if I don’t see you in the comments, have a great Easter and I will see you next week!