Happy Sunday everyone! Yes that’s right (I hope you’re paying attention Mr C) it’s Sunday... and it’s May!..I think. So now that has been established we can continue.
Good news, we have f1 links this week! Firstly Bahrain wants to get F1 back soon , we’ll have to see if they’re hopes come true though. Naoise from Manipe F1 has a very interesting article on the banning of DRS in Monaco. It’s certainly a must read. As a final f1 related must read, please check out Christine’s post on a great interview with Rubens about his racing fantasy. Ohh and remember Par has written up some more of his thoughts on Spa last year, check them out here.
In non F1 news, we live commented Dr Who again last night, have a look at what we thought at the time here.
From what we’ve watched on TV to helping us prepare for what we’re going to watch, RG has written about songs by countries E – I in this years Eurovision song contest. Any questions about this years contest, RG is the man to ask.
A link to some more amazing photos now, you’ll all be aware by now that there was a rather special wedding in London on Friday. I wont go on about it too much, because there are plenty of things to read on the internet regarding the brilliant day however I wanted to point out the official British Monarchy Flickr account. Catherine really did get to wear some stunning dresses and my personal favourite photograph of the day.
Okay, onto the fun arty links for today;
• Eduardo Diaz Bourgeot makes some brilliant pieces on imagination
• Wouldn’t you love to have a room where you can get lost in the walls, which you drew! How amazing!
• You really can make stunning and breath taking art with the smallest thing, say some toothpicks.
• Ever wondered what it might be like to live in Ikea?
• This is honestly the most amazing origami work I have ever ever seen. How beautiful.
• I know Easter is now over but I hope you’ve all eaten your chocolates now, you never know if they’ll fight back..
As usual I’m going to leave you with a video. This time I’ve chosen something I hope you’ll all like. Brian Thomson has a stunning short film on the Festival of Colours (Holi) – something I’ve always wanted to go to, and hope to document in the future.
It’s such a lovely video of how beautiful the festival is. Also, for an alternative look at it, there is another video.
I hope you all have a lovely day, and remember, it’s Sunday..