It is Tuesday again, but this week there is no F1 racing to look forward to. Boohoo :(. There are plenty of F1 news though :), so I better get started with the bullet points:
- The saga between Joe and his not so nice readers continues. Aren't you all glad that we have such wonderful moderators here?
- Schumi's latest
cheatinginnovative move has been penalised and poor Damon Hill is getting heat for it. For goodness sake, he is just doing his job!
- Fernando Alonso's gaffe in qualifying has gained momentum of its own among the press. Here are Andrew Benson and James Allen's take on it.
- 'Delirious' makes a point that we have all thought of at one time or another while watching F1.
- Christine's Rankings are very positive today. A review of 2012 is also up.
- I don't want to believe it but someone has decided that Schumi isn't the only one doing the cheating in F1. So I have done research on F1 scandals in the past decade (and no, Mark isn't on that list).
- We here at Sidepodcast have new ideas to revolutionize racing.
- The mystery of VLN is solved.
- Jenson needs a new helmet design again. Maybe it is to compensate his fall in the rankings? Also, why is Kimi (21) still classified as being in F1? I am happy for Sebastian though.
- In non-F1 news, don't drink old milk. Don't eat mysterious multi-colored cakes either. But panda biscuits are fine. :)
- And Lukeh gets an awesome postcard. You can also try out the Heuritage Project here, but be careful with it!
Finally, please vote for your favorite drink. Careful though, as your response may decide if you will ever get invited to Mr & Mrs C's house.