Welcome to Thursday 17th June 2010, the F1 circus has moved on from Canada and the teams will be working on the upgrades they will be bringing to the European Grand Prix in Valencia a week on Saturday.
- Fernando Alonso has been talking up the upgrade package that Ferrari will be brining to Valenica, it is rumoured to include an exhaust system similar to that of the Red Bull.
- The Epsilon team are worried about late decision being made on who will be the 13th entrant for next season, suggesting that the FIA announcement won't come until the end of August leaving whoever the new team is with a small window to build the car.
- Mercedes haven't given up on this season and Nico Rosberg has come out saying that we need to wait to see where they are in Valencia before we consider writing them off.
- Joe Swayard has a post on why it may be better, in terms of money, for the new teams to finish 11th instead of 10th.
- Ferrari gave their young drivers a run in the F2008 around Fiorano on Monday as part of their development, looking at that car it seems so long ago now that the cars had all the little aero bits coming off them.
- Some videos of the F1 2010 game being demonstrated at E3 have appeared, the wet conditions look impressive and the game overall is looking pretty awesome.
- In World Cup news, yesterday saw World Cup favourites Spain suffering a shock defeat by Switzerland as the tournament served up its first major upset. In the other games Chile beat Hounduras 1-0 and hosts South Africa lost 3-0 to Uruguay.
That's it for this daily post there is again today lots of football to look forward to, with the breakout thread appearing later on. Hope you all have a good day and I shall see you in the comments!