Hello and Welcome to Thursday, yep its that time of the week again the weekend is so close but yet still so far away. This week there is no F1 to look forward to this weekend but there is Superleague which means one Franck Montagny will be racing.
- The Character Cup got underway yesterday with last years winner Fernando Alonso facing off against Vitaly Petrov, you can find more details on the cup and the voting over on this post.
- Speaking of Petrov his team Renault have said that his future with the team is in his hands, its up to him to put in the results to stay on next year. With no seats at the "top 4" teams the second Renault seat will highly sought after.
- Over on Sidepodcast's Flickr some pictures of Felipe Massa have appeared from whilst he was here for the British Grand Prix. I like this one in particular because its smiley Felipe.
- Renault are aiming to get the F-Duct/the really clever thing McLaren came up with and everyone's copied/Rear wing stalling device on their car by the race in Belgium at Spa Francorchamps.
- It was announced yesterday that the teams in IndyCar will be allowed to introduce their own aero kits to a new spec-Dallara chassis from 2012.
- Just when you thought all the sport was over, turns out it isn't. RG has a brilliant post on the Open Championship at St. Andrews, the oldest golf course in the world.
- Amazon have opened a Grocery section (yes you read that right, groceries), Christine has blogged her thoughts about it and in particular the fact that Lucky Charms are available.
- And finally as promised last week a Doctor Who mention, now I was asked to make note of the number times the Doctor says "Pond" in the recent series but I haven't had time to watch all the episodes so instead I'm giving you a video, 348 ways to use a sonic screwdriver!
That about wraps up today's post all that is left is for me to wish you good day and I shall see you in the comments!