Hi there. Hope you are well. Got some links for you today:
- Sam Michael has joined McLaren. I hope that works out for him
- Joe has a quick catch up of the news last weekend
- Christine has her Driver and Team Rankings.
- Joe has another post on the Lotus-Lotus debacle. When will it end?
- Lee McKenzie is in Venezuela filming karting with Pastor Maldonado. I wonder if he’s teaching them how to drive into people while holding a fat wallet?
- The excellent documentary ‘Graham Hill – Driven’ is on the iPlayer. Go see it if you haven’t already, it’s excellent.
- TEDnews from Monza was awesome this week – primarily for the burn given to Eddie Irvine after a bizarre interview.
- Rubens Barrichello is a bit of a Sim Racer. I’d love to see him in the real STCC!
- VW have made a car which would probably go down well in the Midlands and Yorkshire :)
- Here is an awesome in car camera (FROM 1994) of Mark Blundell at Spa. Awesome. Why don’t we have more of these?
- Ron Howard’s Rush is coming along nicely. Like the actor choices for Hunt and Lauda!
- Incidentally, an F1 film could have been made in 1986 but Bernie blocked it. Boo-ernie!
- Here is a very strange Japanese sport called Mingling. The video is mind blowing though!
- Finally, some real Atomic Kittens! Want!!!
Have a great day and see you in the comments. Try the Facebook ones out at the bottom of the page too ;)