Hello and welcome to Wednesday, the middle of the week, when we all start looking forward to the next weekend, rather than back at the days just gone. Gavin is hosting family today, I believe, so I am here to guide you through what we are talking about right now:
- Marilene wrote a post yesterday that sparked off some interesting discussion about the nature of the stewarding process - whether the revamped ideas works or not, and what you think could be done to improve the way things unfold during a race. Make sure you have a read, and vote in the poll. We like polls.
- Also on a similar subject, Manipe F1 went straight to the heart of the matter to talk to Stefano Domenicali and has published his findings.
- We also published the fourth part in our journey around the globe with Alex Snell - this time recapping his adventures in Turkey and Canada. They are two vastly different experiences, I can tell you now!
- Elsewhere, Jenson Button is rubbing his hands together in glee at the prospect of in-fighting at Red Bull. He says that whilst they are busy discussing how they can move forward from the recent problems, and where they go from here, he and Lewis are busy working together and can help each other make great strides forward. The championship is certainly not over yet!
- A final quick note that I caved in to the demands for Rubens Barrichello to get some points in the rankings this week. The Brazilian did a fine job on Top Gear even if he did crush most of my Stig related illusions. I'll get over it. You can review the revised points here.
That's all for now, I hope you're having a good week so far, I know I am most certainly not. Moving house is never easy, even though we do it so often it should be old hat by now. Anyway, be good and I will see you in the comments.