Greetings! It is Thursday once more and is the 224th day of the year and there are 141 days until the end of year. You might be interested to know that there are only 95 days remaining of this season of F1.
Yesterday there were no bullet points in the daily post but I like bullet points (bullet points are cool) so they are returning today!
- F1 News: A promoter of the US Grand Prix believes that Austin could host F1 for 40 years. Andy Soucek has parted company with Virgin Racing leaving Luiz Razia as a test driver. Not news as such but Bernie Ecclestone is currently holidaying in Croatia and Red Bull team boss Christian Horner is doing the same.
- An article linked to by Leigh yesterday in the comments calls for Alex Zanardi to be the driver of the pace car in Indycar, which I think is a brilliant idea. For those not aware Zanardi was involved in accident in 2001 which resulted in him having both legs amputated, he has since returned to racing and in 2006 got behind the wheel of an F1 car.
- The Summer Break Edition of Sidepodfilmclub is taking place this weekend and the Factbyte Factbox has a countdown for the start of the event.
- On Tuesday the 24th of August a Sidepodmeetup has been planned, further details are available on the wiki. Go on you know you want to!
- Roughly 8 Months ago Doctor Who fans everywhere were having to start accepting that Matt Smith was the new Doctor after a year of specials with David Tennant. Well soon you will be able to relive it all as the soundtrack for the specials is finally on its way and will be released on 20 September 2010, you can see the track list here.
That sums up this daily post, I hope you all have a good day and are enjoying your holiday (if you are on one) and I shall see you in the comments!