Hello Sidepodcast fans, it is Tuesday the 12th July 2011. Two days removed from the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. I hope your start to the week has been good, but fear not Tuesdays are generally better than Mondays
- Mark Webber has said the team orders issued by Christian Horner during the closing stages of the race were unnecessary as after ignoring the orders the two of them managed to race without colliding. Meanwhile Christian Horner has said it would be completely stupid to allow the pair of them to race.
- Renault are pondering whether rearward-facing exhausts will help them turn their season around and will try it out during the German Grand Prix, goodbye forward exhausts?
- Ferrari have said they are not getting carried away with expectations after British Grand Prix win, it still seems impossible that anyone will overturn Sebastian Vettel's lead in the championship but Ferrari are aiming for more wins in the second half.
- Williams thinks it is 'likely' it will keep both Rubens Barrichello and Pastor Maldonado on board for next year. How very encouraging to its drivers.
- McLaren has vowed not to throw the towel in on its chances for the remainder of the season, coming on the back of a couple of disappointing races it seems tensions are running high as the team battle to re-find their form.
- Toro Rosso's won't be revealing their 2012 driver line-up until the end of this season, Sebastien Buemi and Jaime Alguersuari have been put under pressure to perform this year and with Daniel Ricciardo in the wings it remains to be seen who will stay and who might be up for the chop.
- The eternal optimist Jarno Trulli has branded the controversy over off-throttle diffuser blowing at Silverstone as 'ridiculous.' While he does seem grumpy a lot of the time, he isn't far of the mark on this one.
- And finally Lukeh has a brilliant blog post on the very awesome Ted Kravits, who will incidently miss the next two races after the birth of his baby daughter.
- Google have been busy lately bringing out Google+ along with a massive overhaul of their design across all their products, and YouTube is no exception, currently the new look is in an opt-in phase. The name of this overhaul of YouTube, Cosmic Panda!
- Ever fancied turning your iPad into a PADD from Star Trek? yes? Well now you can thanks to a brand new app.<
Now I must leave you once more so all that is left for me to do is say I hope you have a good day and I shall see you in the comments!